Judicial (Court-Ordered) Testing
Courts and related agencies often request or order drug or alcohol testing of individual litigants, or others subject to the courts’ jurisdiction. Test results can weigh heavily in evidence in judicial proceedings, and so the utmost accuracy, reliability and confidentiality is required. Sensitive matters and the well-being of all individuals involved call for great care and respect in every step of the testing process from administration of the testing through the final reporting of results. At ARCpoint Labs of Jacksonville Southside, we handle every court-ordered drug test with our hallmark reliability and confidentiality.
Court-Ordered Testing Uses
A court-ordered drug or alcohol test is often used in matters such as:
- Drug court
- Child testing or custody
- Environmental testing for residue
- Drug or alcohol monitoring
- Random test management
- Unknown substance identification
Choosing ARCpoint for a Court-Ordered Drug Test
Choose ARCpoint as your reliable partner to perform every court-ordered drug test to ensure:
- The proper identification of the test subject to prevent falsification.
- Proper sample collection to protect against tampering and ensure accurate results.
- Kind and respectful treatment of donors in sensitive circumstances.
To learn more about Court-Mandated Drug Testing & Monitoring please visit ARCpoint labs of Jacksonville Southside.
Accurate. Reliable. Confidential Testing.